They have a sign on the register advising to let them know of any allergies. My daughter told them about her nut allergy, so the "mixing" young lady, went and rewashed her hands and then pulled a completely sealed mixing bowl out with the utensils in it and used a different mixer! As a parent that has to constantly be on the look out for this and have had to walk away from several places because of "nut allergy" signs I applaud your company for taking the EXTRA STEPS to insure our special kids get to enjoy treats. You guys rock!!!!!